Metropolitan Anthony of Sourozh (1914-2003) was the founder and first head of the Diocese of Sourozh.
Since his death, the Metropolitan Anthony of Sourozh Foundation (MASF) has become responsible for publishing and disseminating his work, but a number of publications are already in print, with more in preparation.
Conference: The Metropolitan Anthony of Sourozh Spiritual Heritage Foundation, and the Library-Foundation “Russkoye Zarubezh’e” held the first conference dedicated to a profound analysis of the heritage of Metropolitan Anthony on 28-30 September 2007. Representatives of the Episcopal Vicariate were there and among the speakers.
- Obituary published in the Independent
- Report from Conference on Mn Anthony, 2007 (Dn P. Scorer)
- Report from Conference on Mn Anthony, 2007 (I. von Schlippe)
- Press release: The Living Body of Christ, published 24 January 2008
- Website dedicated to Mn Anthony with information, writings, sermons etc.
To stay informed about M. Anthony conferences, please bookmark the following link: exarchate.org.uk/deanery/events/ma-conference